LEGAL GROUP’s litigation experts represent clients in areas, such as:
- civil disputes (recognition of property rights, debt collection, removal of obstacles to the use of property, etc.);
- family disputes (divorce, alimony, establishing child’s place of residence, obtaining the consent of another spouse to travel abroad, counteracting domestic violence, etc.);
- hereditary disputes (additional term for inheritance, invalidation of wills, etc.);
- land disputes (recognition of refusal to grant permission for the preparation of a project of land management unlawful, protection in cases of recovery of unreasonably saved funds for the use of the land plot, recognition of contracts, acts of subjects of power over land acts invalid, etc.);
- tax disputes (appeal of tax notification decisions, appeal of actions / inaction of bodies of state and tax services, appeal against decisions of local self-government bodies on setting tax rates, etc.);
- customs disputes (appeal against decisions on adjustment of customs value and waiver card, appeal against refusals of assigning Ukrainian classification of goods of foreign economic activities codes, etc.);
- labor disputes (appeal against dismissal orders, etc., dismissal of executives of legal entities whose participants are inactive).